Journal entitled: "Coal Journal book or Journall Scituation of the Coals of Bogie begun at Sir John Wemyss's death 19th January 1719"
Contains details of events underground to April 1733, followed by plans of seams/levels and an index, and from October 1733 'continued by Sir James Wemyss after his Majority'. Last entry Junse 1757. Entries made at Bogie to 4 April 1728 and at Kirkcaldy from 5 April 1728.
- Open Access