Engravings entitled: 'Messrs. Telford & Douglass's Design of a Cast Iron Bridge of a Single Arch proposed to be erected across the River Thames from near St. Saviour's Church and in a Line with the Royal Exchange as shewn in their General Plan Plate IX. Span of the Arch 600 feet'
Scale 1":c.12'. Ordered to be printed 28 Jul 1800. Engraved (by William Lowry) for the Appendix to the Third Report of the Select Committee of the House of Commons upon the Improvement of the Port of London. Plate XXIV/5.
- Open Access