Glass tube of 'Spasticine' tablets

Made:
1930-1950 in Berne

Glass tube of "Spasticine" tablets (benzyl succinat, papaverine hydrochloride, atropine) with metal top. 106 mm x 16mm diameter, 17g. Distributed by H.R. Napp Ltd., Produced by the Swiss Serum and Vaccine Institute, Berne, 1930-1950.

Details

Category:
Medical Glass-ware
Collection:
Sir Henry Wellcome's Museum Collection
Object Number:
A640763
Materials:
complete, glass, metal and opium
type:
tube
credit:
Wellcome Trust