Two sand-filled bolsters, for orthopaedic use, own
Two sand-filled bolsters, for orthopaedic use, owned by Dr. Hall, Maldon, Essex, 1900-1950
- Object Number:
Cite this page
We encourage the use and reuse of our collection data.
Data in the title, made, maker and details fields are released under Creative Commons Zero
Descriptions and all other text content are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 licence
Download catalogue entry as json
Download manifest IIIF
Our records are constantly being enhanced and improved, but please note that we cannot guarantee the accuracy of any information shown on this website.