Clock from Old Hexham Pharmacy
Clock with mechanism mounted in tall glass and wood casing, with the inscription "William Wilson Gibson founded this pharmacy in the reign of King William IV", from the Old Pharmacy, Hexham, 1850-1910
- Object Number:
- Gibson, John P
Cite this page
We encourage the use and reuse of our collection data.
Data in the title, made, maker and details fields are released under Creative Commons Zero
Descriptions and all other text content are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 licence
Download catalogue entry as json
View manifest in IIIF viewer
Download manifest IIIF
Our records are constantly being enhanced and improved, but please note that we cannot guarantee the accuracy of any information shown on this website.