Prototype, first permanent magnet used for nuclear magnetic resonance experiments

Made:
c.1956
maker:
Mullard Limited

Prototype of the first permanent magnet used for nuclear magnetic resonance experiments outside the USA built by Mullards for R.E.Richards who used it for practical lecture demonstrations c.1956

Details

Category:
Experimental Chemistry
Object Number:
1980-649
type:
nmr magnet
credit:
University of Oxford (Physical Chemistry Laboratory)