Black leather pocket dispensary belonging to Sir J

Made:
1840-1880 in London

Buy this image as a print 

Buy

License this image for commercial use at Science and Society Picture Library

License

Science Museum Group
© The Board of Trustees of the Science Museum

Black leather pocket dispensary belonging to Sir James Paget, Surgeon, containing 10 labelled glass bottles, sticks of opium confection, an envelope containing plaster, lint dressings etc., made by John Bell, 338 Oxford Street, London, England, 1840-1880.