Glass bottle of Chlorodyne

Made:
1871-1910 in London
maker:
The Army and Navy Co-operative Society

Rectangular glass bottle with ground glass stopper of Chlorodyne (Tincture of Morphine and Chloroform), half-full. 89 mm x 29 mm x 18 mm, 60 g. Produced by the Army and Navy Co-Operative Society and dispensed by J.E. Lidwell Chemists, London, 1871-1910.

Details

Category:
Materia Medica & Pharmacology
Collection:
Sir Henry Wellcome's Museum Collection
Object Number:
A241450 Pt18
Materials:
chloroform, glass, half-full, morphine and paper
type:
morphine
credit:
Wellcome Trust