Glass jar with ground glass stopper of Chlorodyne Lozenges, each lozenge with moulded 'chlorodyne' label. 120 mm x 55 mm x 40 mm, 267g. Produced by the Civil Service Co-operative Society and dispensed by M.H. Arundel, London, c. 1850.
- Materia Medica & Pharmacology
- Object Number:
- A630173 Pt3
- Wellcome Trust
Cite this page
We encourage the use and reuse of our collection data.
Data in the title, made, maker and details fields are released under Creative Commons Zero
Descriptions and all other text content are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 licence
Download catalogue entry as json
View manifest in IIIF viewer
Download manifest IIIF
Our records are constantly being enhanced and improved, but please note that we cannot guarantee the accuracy of any information shown on this website.