Ribbed green glass poison bottle with glass stopper of Tincture of Morphine and Chloroform

Made:
1900-1979 in Bournemouth

Buy this image as a print 

Buy

License this image for commercial use at Science and Society Picture Library

License

Science Museum Group Collection
© The Board of Trustees of the Science Museum

Ribbed green glass poison bottle with glass stopper of Tincture of Morphine and Chloroform (also known as Chlorodyne) with trace liquid amounts remaining. 275 mm x 50 mm diameter, 276g. Dispensed by Pars and Co. Chemists, Bournemouth, English, 1900-1979.

Details

Category:
Materia Medica & Pharmacology
Object Number:
1979-464/49
Materials:
chloroform, glass, morphine, paper and trace
type:
morphine
credit:
Gift of Barclays Bank