Lithograph, Locomotive Passenger Engine "Jenny Lind" built by E. B. Wilson and Co. of Leeds in 1846 for the York & North Midland Railway Company, Geo Aikman, W. Johnson, Patent Office, Glasgow, printed by Currie, Mackay and Kirkwood, Lithographers. [Shows ink stamp of the Mechanics Institute, New Shildon]
- Pictorial Collection (Railway)
- Object Number:
- visual and verbal communication
- planographic print
- British Rail, Clapham
Cite this page
We encourage the use and reuse of our collection data.
Data in the title, made, maker and details fields are released under Creative Commons Zero
Descriptions and all other text content are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 licence
Download catalogue entry as json
View manifest in IIIF viewer
Download manifest IIIF
Our records are constantly being enhanced and improved, but please note that we cannot guarantee the accuracy of any information shown on this website.