ship's bell pembroke
Ship's bell, brass, Great Western Railway, inscribed "Pembroke", from the Paddle Steamship/Twin-Screw Steamship Pembroke, allocated to the Irish service from Milford, converted in 1895, transferred to Weymouth and ran on the Channel Islands service, built by Laird Bros, 1880, withdrawn and broken up 1925.
- Railway Shipping
- Object Number:
- British Rail, Clapham
Cite this page
We encourage the use and reuse of our collection data.
Data in the title, made, maker and details fields are released under Creative Commons Zero
Descriptions and all other text content are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 licence
Download catalogue entry as json
View manifest in IIIF viewer
Download manifest IIIF
Our records are constantly being enhanced and improved, but please note that we cannot guarantee the accuracy of any information shown on this website.