From the Cruciform building (1793), two iron colum
- William Strutt
From the Cruciform building (1793), two iron columns with gas fittings and cast-iron fittings with cotters and tie-bar; note: items 1964-166 to 177 are all from William Strutt's Mill, Milford, Derbyshire (demolished 1964)
- Building Construction
- Object Number:
- English Sewing Cotton Co. Ltd.
Cite this page
We encourage the use and reuse of our collection data.
Data in the title, made, maker and details fields are released under Creative Commons Zero
Descriptions and all other text content are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 licence
Download catalogue entry as json
Download manifest IIIF
Our records are constantly being enhanced and improved, but please note that we cannot guarantee the accuracy of any information shown on this website.