Part section of 1832 Dye House ironwork from Strut
- William Strutt
Part section of 1832 Dye House ironwork from Strutt complex at Milford, with earliest bolted column/beam building connections found (1977) - 5 beams, 7 columns, 3 column ties, 1 roof tie, one main rafter (timber), section of purlin wallplate dovetail box, bolts and wedges, samples of jack arch springing special bricks and floor tiles
- Building Construction
- Object Number:
- English Sewing Ltd.
Cite this page
We encourage the use and reuse of our collection data.
Data in the title, made, maker and details fields are released under Creative Commons Zero
Descriptions and all other text content are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 licence
Download catalogue entry as json
Download manifest IIIF
Our records are constantly being enhanced and improved, but please note that we cannot guarantee the accuracy of any information shown on this website.