Model with deep diorama base, scale 1:25, of the lighted Tsutsu-zaki Beacon (1909), unsigned, Japan, 1909-1910. With diorama showing rough seas, a native boat with passenger and cut-away section to show the light house's construction on the sea floor.
- Object Number:
- cellulose & cellulose products, metal (unknown), paint, plaster, vegetal fibre, wood (unidentified)
- model - representation
- visual and verbal communication
- built environment - hierarchy name
- single built work- hierarchy name
- transportation building
- furnishing and equipment
- vehicle - transportation
- Board of Lighthouses, Japan
Cite this page
We encourage the use and reuse of our collection data.
Data in the title, made, maker and details fields are released under Creative Commons Zero
Descriptions and all other text content are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 licence
Download catalogue entry as json
Download manifest IIIF
Our records are constantly being enhanced and improved, but please note that we cannot guarantee the accuracy of any information shown on this website.