Gurney stove, installed in Gloucester Cathedral

maker:
Goldsworthy Gurney

Buy this image as a print 

Buy

License this image for commercial use at Science and Society Picture Library

License

Science Museum Group Collection
© The Board of Trustees of the Science Museum

Gurney stove, installed in Gloucester Cathedral in 1865 and removed in 1958; and photograph of stove in Gloucester Cathedral (20" x 16") (Photo purchased from H.E. Jones (Gloucester) Ltd.

Details

Category:
Heating, Cooling and Ventilation
Object Number:
1959-10
credit:
The Very Reverend Seriol Evans, Dean of Gloucester, & The London Warming Co. Ltd.