Harland differential controller, part of a Harland
Harland differential controller, part of a Harland sectional machine drive installed at Colthrop Board Mill, Thatcham, Berkshire, in 1956, where it operated until 2000 controlling the motors of a board manufacturing machine. (The part acquired comprises two controllers in a single frame, one of several sections bolted together in the complete unit.)
- Electricity Supply
- Object Number:
overall (approx.): 1250 x 1000 x 900 mm
- Gazeley Properties
Cite this page
We encourage the use and reuse of our collection data.
Data in the title, made, maker and details fields are released under Creative Commons Zero
Descriptions and all other text content are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 licence
Download catalogue entry as json
Download manifest IIIF
Our records are constantly being enhanced and improved, but please note that we cannot guarantee the accuracy of any information shown on this website.