Van promoting the Daily Herald newspaper

Made:
1937 in United Kingdom
maker:
Unknown
and
Unknown
and

Van promoting the Daily Herald newspaper A photograph showing a van promoting the Daily Herald, taken in 1937 by an unknown photographer for the Daily Herald

A photograph showing a van promoting the Daily Herald, taken in 1937 by an unknown photographer for the Daily Herald.

The van is parked outside the Odhams Press office. Odhams had bought a 51% share in the Daily Herald in 1930, sold to them by the Trade Union Congress who retained the other 49%.

Details

Category:
Photographs
Object Number:
1983-5236/11321
type:
photograph
taxonomy:
  • object genre
  • image
credit:
The Daily Herald Collection at the National Media Museum, Bradford

Cite this page

Rights

We encourage the use and reuse of our collection data.


Data in the title, made, maker and details fields are released under Creative Commons Zero


Descriptions and all other text content are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 licence

Using our data

Download

Download catalogue entry as json

View manifest in IIIF viewer

Add to Animal Crossing Art Generator

Download manifest IIIF

Our records are constantly being enhanced and improved, but please note that we cannot guarantee the accuracy of any information shown on this website.