A photograph of the Daimler Benz display at the Berlin Automobile Exhibition, taken by Zoltan Glass in 1935.
The Internationale Automobil-Ausstellung was held yearly in Berlin from 1897 to 1950 with breaks for the First and Second World Wars. After 1951 the show moved to Frankfurt.
- Object Number:
- visual and verbal communication
- National Media Museum, Bradford
- National Science and Media Museum
Cite this page
We encourage the use and reuse of our collection data.
Data in the title, made, maker and details fields are released under Creative Commons Zero
Descriptions and all other text content are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 licence
Download catalogue entry as json
Download manifest IIIF
Our records are constantly being enhanced and improved, but please note that we cannot guarantee the accuracy of any information shown on this website.