Houses of Parliament
- c. 1945 in London
A Dufaycolor colour transparency of the River Thames and the Houses of Parliament in London, taken by an unknown photographer in about 1945.
After the partial destruction of the Houses of Parliament by fire in 1834, work began on a new building in 1837. The architect was Sir Charles Barry (1795-1860), assisted by Augustus Welby Pugin (1812-1852).