Glass bottle with ground glass stopper used for Spirit of Camphor, Paregoric and Laudanum(opium tincture), with brown traces remaining. 100 mm x 40 mm x 40 mm, 118g. Bottle was re-used for these different substances as labels are layered over each other. Dispensed by F. Blidberg, Forest Gate, London, 1870-1930.
- Materia Medica & Pharmacology
- Object Number:
- A23886 Pt4
- Wellcome Trust
Cite this page
We encourage the use and reuse of our collection data.
Data in the title, made, maker and details fields are released under Creative Commons Zero
Descriptions and all other text content are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 licence
Download catalogue entry as json
View manifest in IIIF viewer
Download manifest IIIF
Our records are constantly being enhanced and improved, but please note that we cannot guarantee the accuracy of any information shown on this website.