General Post Office Model K6 Telephone Kiosk

Made:
c. 1955 in Falkirk

Buy this image as a print 

Buy

License this image for commercial use at Science and Society Picture Library

License

Science Museum Group
© The Board of Trustees of the Science Museum

General Post Office model K6 telephone kiosk, made by the Carron Company, c. 1955, and installed at Clarendon Road, Hazel Grove, where it remained until 1988.

Details

Category:
Telecommunications
Object Number:
Y1988.240
type:
telephone kiosk
credit:
Gift of BT