tools & equipment
Group of thirteen miscellaneous tools and objects, possibly excavated from site of 1830 Warehouse.
1) Clear glass bottle with marble stopper; 'W. Ruckwood & Co. Ltd. Salford'. Also contains a metal washer.
2) Clear glass bottle with cork stopper.
3) Clear glass bottle; 'Fry & Co. Port Slade Sussex'.
4) Clear glass bottle; 'S. Moore Maker Manchester'.
5) Clear glass bottle, bottom sec ion only; 'Macks Trade Mark Manchester'.
6) Pipe 'T' section.
7) Wooden mould or clamp. Marked 1830.R2.4 and a red tag attached with the number 1320074.
8) Small ceramic cup marked 'BTCS' on the base.
9) Section of dull coloured metal with rivet holes.
10) Green metal lamp shade; label attached with the number 1325106.
11) Curved spanner.
12) Metal disc with three fixing holes around the rim.
13) Tap or faucet mid section from pipe.
Cite this page
We encourage the use and reuse of our collection data.
Data in the title, made, maker and details fields are released under Creative Commons Zero
Descriptions and all other text content are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 licence
Download catalogue entry as json
Download manifest IIIF
Our records are constantly being enhanced and improved, but please note that we cannot guarantee the accuracy of any information shown on this website.