Clock mounted in tall glass and wood casing

Made:
1850-1910

Clock mounted in tall glass and wood casing, with the inscription "William Wilson Gibson founded this pharmacy in the reign of King William IV", from the Old Pharmacy, Hexham, 1850-1910

Details

Category:
Pharmacy-ware
Object Number:
1979-21/1
Measurements:
overall (previous): 2770 mm x 560 mm x 310 mm,
type:
clocks
credit:
Gibson, John P