Sandersons Brothers and Co. 1829
- Sheffield, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England, United Kingdom
Sanderson Brothers & Co was established in 1829 by Thomas, John, James and Edward Fisher Sanderson, after George Naylor had left the by now defunct firm of Naylor & Sanderson. On October 27th, 1869 the firm was registered as Sanderson Brothers and Company Limited. Sanderson Kayser Limited was formed in 1960 on the merger with Kayser Ellison & Company Limited of Carlisle Steelworks and Darnall Steelworks, Sheffield.