Cauldon Potteries Limited 1920 - 1962
- Hanley, Stoke-on-Trent, England, United Kingdom
Formerly Cauldon Ltd., (established 1905). Based Hanley, Staffordshire, Cauldon Potteries Ltd manufactured porcelain and earthenware. In 1962 the firm was divided, with, the porcelain side continued by E.W. Brain & Co. Ltd., (now Coalport, which in turn is part of the Wedgwood group). The remaining business of Cauldon Potteries Ltd. was acquired by Pountney & Co. Ltd. of Bristol in 1962.