Thomas Ottewill and Company
- Islington, Islington, London, Greater London, England, United Kingdom
Established around 1851 as Thomas Ottewill. 1854 became Ottewill & Morgan but two years later it was changed to Thomas Ottewill & Co. In 1863 the name was changed to Ottewill Collis & Co. In an 1867 advertisement they note that they have been manufacturing for Ross for 15 years and that Mr Collis was previously working for Ross for 13 years. Between 1851 and 1855 the company address was 24 Charlotte Terrace, Copenhagen St. London.