Brush Development Company 1930 - 1952
- Cleveland, Cuyahoga county, Ohio, United States
Originally founded in 1919 by Charles Francis Brush Jr. as Brush Labs. When Charles Brush died in 1927 his investeors formed the Brish Development Company to market his inventions. Brush Development Co. merged with the original Brush Labs and the Cleveland Graphite Bronze company in 1952 with the resulting new company named Clevite.