Amplion Limited was a subsidiary of Alfred Graham and Co. established to manufacture and market Amplion loudspeakers. In 1926, Alfred Graham and Co. divided itself into two divisions: Alfred Graham & Co. Ltd. who handled the naval side of the business, and Graham Amplion Limited who manufactured and sold loudspeakers and other radio related products. From 1927, they were manufacturing horn loudspeakers, gramophones and radio components.
They produced a number of loudspeakers and radio receivers over the following years and exhibited their radio receiver at the National Radio Exhibition at Olympia in London in 1930. However, little more is known about the company and they were struck off the register of companies in 1939.