Hornsea Pottery Company Limited 1949 - 2000
- Hornsea, East Riding of Yorkshire, England, United Kingdom
1954 - established by Desmond and Colin Rawson. Officially became the Hornsea Pottery Company Limited. The company rented Old Hall in Market Place until they moved to Hornsea Brick & Tile Works, Enfield in 1954. The company grew and acquired a works in Lancaster which was opened in 1974 but closed twelve years later.