Workrite Manufacturing Company
The; 1812 (or 1806 or 1815 or 1819 or 1835) East 30th Street, Cleveland, Ohio.
(Address source: Slusser, Collectors Guide, and Douglas, Radio Manufacturers of the 1920's).
Trade names Air Master, King, Workrite.
Workrite was sold to George W Walker in August 1929
Vernon H Meyer operated National Motor Supply Co and changed production to radio components in 1921. 1922-24 saw the company offering kits and from March 1924 fully wired sets. In August 1927, the Company attempted to combine with others to obtain an RCA patent licence. However this joint venture failed and several companies went into receivership. Radio production has ended in 1929.