Stevens and Williams Limited 1847 - 1998
- Stourbridge, Dudley, West Midlands, England, United Kingdom
1845 - William Stevens and Samuel Williams take over the Honeybourne glassworks. 1847 - William Stevens and Samuel Williams change the name to 'Stevens and Williams'. 1925 - 'Stevens and Williams' change thier name to ‘Royal Brierley Crystal’. 1998 - Epsom Activities Ltd takes over ‘Royal Brierley Crystal’.