Royal Doulton Limited 1815
- Lambeth, Lambeth, London, Greater London, England, United Kingdom
The Royal Doulton Company began as a partnership between John Doulton, Martha Jones, and John Watts, with a factory at Vauxhall Walk, Lambeth, London. The business specialised in making stoneware articles, including decorative bottles and salt glazed sewer pipes. The company took the name Doulton in 1853. The Lambeth factory closed in 1953, due to clean air regulation, all work was then transferred to the Potteries.