Isle of Man Road Services 1930 - 1976
- Isle of Man
Vehicles carried the Road services fleet name from 1928 when the Isle of Man railway company first started using them but it did not become a limited company until 1930. During the mid-1970's discussions took place between the two major operators (Isle of Man Road Services and Douglas Corporation) about possible integration due to wear on the Douglas Corporation's fleet. And in 1976 the vehicles of both operators were transferred to a new company named Isle of Man National Transport Limited.