Hooper and Company (Coachbuilders) Limited 1846 - 1859
- London, Greater London, England, United Kingdom
Hooper & Co. (Coachbuilders) Ltd of St James's St. and Park Royal, London NW10;
1808 - J and G Adams opened a coachmaking business at 57 Haymarket, London;
1811 - George Adams moved to 28 Haymarket
1833 - George Adams joined by George Hooper
1846 - became known as Hooper & Co, coachmakers, began trading at 28 Haymarket;
1867 the company moved their premises to Victoria Street and in 1897 they moved to 54 St James's Street. Hooper and Co closed in 1959, by which time they were a subsidiary company of the Birmingham Small Arms Company.