Nasmyth Wilson and Company Limited 1836 - 1939
- Patricroft, Salford, Salford, Greater Manchester, England, United Kingdom
1836 founded as Nasmyth Gaskell and Company
1850 name changed to James Nasmyth and Company
1867 name changed to Nasmyth Wilson and Company after Robert Wilson and Henry Garnett became the principal partners. The company was based at Patricroft in Salford and closed in 1939-40 as demand for locomotives declined.