Sutherland Railway 1865 - 1884
- Sutherland, Highland, Scotland, United Kingdom
The Sutherland Railway was a railway worked by, and later absorbed in 1884 by the Highland Railway running through Sutherland, Scotland. The railway was authorised on 29 June 1865, the line was opened on 13 April 1868. Rogart and The Mound were closed on 13 June 1960, although Rogart was re-opened the following year. The Dornoch Light Railway connected at The Mound on 2 June 1902, closing on 13 June 1960.
The line is still open, being part of the Far North Line.