1812 - Henry Potter sets up as a herbalist
1846 - Henry Potter retires and business taken over by Henry Potter and George Hailey
1873 - Henry Potter partnered by Charles Clarke and busines known as Potter's, Son and Clarke
1907 - becomes Potter & Clarke Ltd.
1952 - company moves to Wigan
2003 - acquired by Galenica AG
Traded at 60–64 Artillery Lane, London E2, England
Dantzic Street, Manchester