North Sunderland Railway 1892 - 1951

Nationality:
British

Incorporated on 27 June 1892, ran from Chathill to Seahouses. Opened on 1 August 1898 to goods and on 14 December to passengers. It was managed by the LNER from Newcastle after 1939 although it was not part of its system, or of British Rail. The last train ran on 27 October, 1951.