Euston & Hampstead Railway Charing Cross 1893 - 1910
Incorporated on 24 August 1893. In 1902 made an agreement with the Underground Electric Railways Company of London for that company to build and equip the line. the UERCL leased the line and opened it on 22 June 1907. The company was absorbed by the London Electric Railway with effect from 1 July 1910.