East Cornwall Mineral Railway 1871 - 1891

Nationality:
British
based:
England, United Kingdom

Incorporated as the Callington and East Calstock Railway and renamed on 25 May 1871. Opened on 8 May 1871 and did well for a time but then met financial difficulties and was bought by the PD&SWJR by an Act of 19 July 1887, with effect from 1 June 1891, although the actual purpose was not completed until 4 January 1894