Three mounted pressure and temperature gauges
- Gresham and Craven Limited
Three Gauges mounted on LNER MIC No.56 board (left to right):
(1) Schaffer & Budenberg/ Lancashire and Yorkshire Railway (L&Y R) boiler steam pressure gauge No 2716225, steel tube gauge, 1903
(2) Gresham & Craven Ltd Steam Heaing apparatus pressure gauge No 72574
(3) Schaffer & Budenberg Pyrometer for measuring steam temperature, No 41249 R.I.15 marked, patent compensa, steel tube thermometer possibly containing mercury. Overall size of board: 320 mm x 715 mm x 80 mm.
- Locomotives and Rolling Stock Components
- Object Number:
- British Rail, Historical Relics
Cite this page
We encourage the use and reuse of our collection data.
Data in the title, made, maker and details fields are released under Creative Commons Zero
Descriptions and all other text content are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 licence
Download catalogue entry as json
Download manifest IIIF
Our records are constantly being enhanced and improved, but please note that we cannot guarantee the accuracy of any information shown on this website.