Poster reproduction, St. Andrews, by Henry Gawthorn, 1989. Depicts golfers on the old course at St Andrews, with bathers on West Sands and at the edge of the course, and the Royal and Ancient Club House and the town in background Text: The Home of the Royal and Ancient Game. Illustrated guide free from Town Clerk or any LNER Office or Agency. Printed by T.E. Dennis and Sons Ltd., Scarborough. Dimensions: 640 x810mm. Facsimile reproduction of the original poster of 1927. Two copies.