Magnetron block

Original cavity magnetron, developed by John Randall and Henry Boot in 1940, with spare anode block. From a colour

Buy this image as a print 

Buy

License this image for commercial use at Science and Society Picture Library

License

Buy this image as a print 

Buy

License this image for commercial use at Science and Society Picture Library

License

Original cavity magnetron, developed by John Randall and Henry Boot in 1940, with spare anode block. From a colour
Science Museum Group Collection
© The Board of Trustees of the Science Museum

Science Museum Group Collection
© The Board of Trustees of the Science Museum

Magnetron Block as used in the original Magnetron Valve of Randall and Boot

Details

Category:
Electronic Components
Object Number:
1946-107/2
type:
block
credit:
Randall, Professor & Boot, Dr.