Euston station bell
Bell, brass, London & North Western Railway, ex Euston Station, mounted on wooden base with brass plaque attached "Euston Bell - This bell was used to indicate the platform for all the trains arriving on the east side of the station, from 1892 to October 1952, but was dispensed with when the new power signalbox was brought into use with the new train arrival bureau, it was also used for air raid warning during the Second World War".
- Object Number:
- Railway Heritage Committee
Cite this page
We encourage the use and reuse of our collection data.
Data in the title, made, maker and details fields are released under Creative Commons Zero
Descriptions and all other text content are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 licence
Download catalogue entry as json
View manifest in IIIF viewer
Download manifest IIIF
Our records are constantly being enhanced and improved, but please note that we cannot guarantee the accuracy of any information shown on this website.