Euston-Watford Stock

Photograph album "Euston-Watford Stock", from the Chief Mechanical & Electrical Engineer's Department, Nelson Street, Derby. Contains 20 black & white photographs of London Electrified Lines car repair depot at Stonebridge, Euston-Watford Electrification Croxley Green carriage shed and Stonebridge Park power station, Euston-Watford 1927 Midland Carriage & Wagon Co. stock (including interiors), Euston-Watford Oerlikon stock, first electric train into Richmond Station on 4 June 1916, Manchester-South Junction-Altrincham 1933 stock, and a collision on the London Electrified Lines on 1 January 1934. The majority of the photographs have their negative numbers noted. Album numbered 2. 8.2283 x 11.2205 in.

Details

Category:
Photographic Collections (Railway)
Object Number:
2004-8392
Materials:
cardboard and paper (fibre product)
Measurements:
overall: 209 x 285 mm
type:
photograph album
credit:
J. Tidmarsh