A three-piston, water-cooled, water pump, believed to have been made by Henry Wallwork & Co. Ltd, Manchester, and used at Eaton Hall, Cheshire.
The Pump was used at Eaton hall Estate to take water from the River Dee across the Estate to a large tank at the top of the clock tower. The tank supplied water to the greenhouses, fountains and fire mains, and also provided power to run lifts in the old
Hall. The Pump was installed in 1927 and remained in service until 1983. It had a capacity of 5,500 gallons per hour.