- part of archive:
- Papers relating to the Development of a Full Pressure Suit by P Frankenstein & Sons
- Royal Aircraft Establishment ,
- Wright Air Development Center ,
- Microcell Moulding Ltd. ,
- The British Oxygen Company Limited ,
- RAF Institute of Aviation Medicine ,
- Hymatic Engineering Co. ,
- Wright, Ian B. ,
- Sivyer, J.S. ,
- Cook, G. C. ,
- Bell, A.T. ,
- Bloomfield, G.V. ,
- Ernsting, John ,
- McKerslake, D. ,
- Cobb, H.J. and
- Seeler, Henry W.
Contains notes, reports and papers from Symposium's held at the Royal Aircraft Establishment, Farnborough on full pressure suits, related equipment and environments.
Originally kept in brown folder with 'Frankenstein, Mr Ian Wright' written in pencil.
- Aerospace Engineering, Aeronautics and Airline Industry
- Open access.