Full Pressure Suit Symposium Papers
- part of archive:
- Papers relating to the Development of a Full Pressure Suit by P Frankenstein & Sons
- Royal Aircraft Establishment ,
- Wright Air Development Center ,
- Microcell Moulding Ltd. ,
- The British Oxygen Company Limited ,
- RAF Institute of Aviation Medicine ,
- Hymatic Engineering Co. ,
- Sivyer, J.S. ,
- Cook, G. C. ,
- Bell, A.T. ,
- Bloomfield, G.V. ,
- Ernsting, John ,
- McKerslake, D. ,
- Cobb, H.J. and
- Seeler, Henry W.
A series of papers that were presented at the Full Pressure Suit Symposium held at the Royal Aircraft Establishment, Farnborough between 17th and 18th May 1962. Also contains an informational letter about the Symposium.
- Aerospace Engineering, Aeronautics and Airline Industry
- Open access.