Glass bottle of Paregoric Elixir

Made:
1880-1914 in Cheltenham

Slender glass bottle with glass stopper and chamois cover full of Paregoric Elixir (camphorated tincture of opium). 123 mm x 30 mm x 42 mm, 216 g. Dispensed by Fletcher & Palme, English, 1880-1914.

Details

Category:
Materia Medica & Pharmacology
Object Number:
A630127 Pt6
Materials:
camphor, chamois, complete, glass and opium tincture
type:
opium
credit:
Wellcome Trust